Sample Cover Letter Sales and Marketing

sample cover letter for the sales and marketing. Please be changed and modified if you want to use for your resume at any other position.

good luck


Dear Sir/Madam,

If company name where you submit your application requires a high-energy Sales and Marketing Coordinator with no-excuses attitude and is up to any task, then I am the person your are seeking.

I am 25 years old female, excellent health, willing to work hard and willing to learn new skill. I am considered a pleasant personality and have a great communication skill. I also have willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond. Other strengths include good knowledge of office practice as well as correspondence in English and Indonesian. Coupled with integrity and dedication is the reason for success in each of my earlier assignments.

I trust that my organizational skills and my outgoing personality will enable me to contribute to your high standards. I am confident I can provide many valuable contributions to your company.
I also believe that my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied to our mutual benefit. My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration.

Thank you for reviewing my credentials. I look forward to hearing from you.



With kind regards,

[your name]

0 komentar: