* 100 gr chocolate powder
* 1 1 / 2 liter of fresh milk
* 200 gr sugar
* 2 packets of agar - white powder
* 4 eggs yolk (beaten)
* Dissolve the cocoa powder with a little milk.
* Cook the remaining milk with sugar and Facebook - for powder.
* Add chocolate solution into it, cook until boiling.
* Take a little dough and pour the milk into the beaten egg, mix well.
* Pour the mixture back into the milk, boil until boiling.
* Remove and stir - stir until the steam is lost.
* Pour into a mold that has been soaked in water.
* Allow it to harden, store in refrigerator.
* Serve the pudding in a cold state ..